Saturday, February 25, 2012

30 Day Lolita Meme: Day Fifteen

Day Fifteen: A Picture Of Your Last Lolita Purchase.

My Metamorphose Musical Bustle Jumperskirt.


Sooooooooooooooooooooooooo worth it!
I love this dress very much and both my sister~in~law and little sister, who usually don't like my Loli, loved it! My little sister actually wanted to get one for herself, which I thought was really nice. I really lucked out with the seller too, I hadn't realized her sales post was over a year old! She was really kind and even gave me a wonderful purchase gift too. I guess you just never know unless you ask.

What was your last Lolita purchase? Was it everything you wished for?

2 comments:

  1. Thats so pretty!! I love metas stuff! My last purchase was the milky planet jsk and headbow in black. Pricey, but i adore it! Though i am done spending money for quite a while!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love meta things too! A think a lot of there things are striking visually and they take risks which is what I like. Milky planet in black is definitely an awesome purchase, I think the black colorways like mp are usually the hardest to find.

      Delete