Thursday, March 1, 2012

30 Day Lolita Meme: Day Eighteen

Day Eighteen: A Picture Of Your Favorite Lolita Style.


At the moment, I am very much enjoying the classic lolita aesthetics, it's difficult to decide what my "favorite" really is though.

I can't help but get all googly~eyed over well made coordinates no matter what genre Loli it is, things like this though make me want to make or get it:






These are just a few things I really like, I was trying to find a KERA or GLB spread of the new Rose Memories JSK from BABY but alas...none.

What is your favorite style?



2 comments:

  1. So far I don't think I've settled on a favorite single style. I love sweet [though I love it more toned down over the OOT that's currently popular] but I also adore classic styles, and EGL so much that my wardrobe is a huge mix of them all ^^;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I'm not the only one who has a difficult time deciding which I like best. ^_^

      I do like sweet though I've never attempted OTT and don't know if I have enough accesories. I prefer toned down sweet for sure.

      Delete