Thursday, March 15, 2012

30 Day Lolita Meme: Day Thirty

Day Thirty: A Photo Of Yourself Taken Today And Three Good Things That’s Happened Over The Last Thirty Days

Oh my goodness! I can't believe that I've completed the 30 Day Lolita Meme! I'm glad I did it, I grew comfortable and more certain of posting things I wanted too...

Picture of me today:

and three good things that have happened over the last thirty (or so...) days since having started this meme.

hmmm...let me see, a lot of good things have happened, what's noteworthy...

One...This is my first year skating. I have loved figure skating since I was a little girl but never had a chance to go until I moved into the city. I have gone almost every week this summer, at least once a week, learning how to do cross overs and several other tricks that I don't even know the names off. I have thanks to give because of this to my friend (I'll call her K), and a few friendly people who were willing to teach me what they know down at the rinks.

Two...My new dress. I can't believe I even lucked out in the colorway I wanted. It had just sold out on~line and I was certain I wouldn't be able to get it, but I asked anyway and lucked out!

Three...The show I was working on was wonderful. Even though they are high school students and were in a high school setting, they only had 6 weeks of rehearsal time to learn a show with 8 semi~intense dances, wonderful music, and rush to be off book. I'm not saying it can't be done by high school students, they worked hard to overcome the odds they were up against and did it as a team, I am very proud of them.

Yeah, these pictures...after ice skating...


The mass on the top of my head is a head bow which I hadn't realized til now I took off...silly me.


So that's it for the 30 Day Lolita Meme. I've finished it with my head still intact and it feels great. I hope you enjoyed being able to look into my head for this meme.

Now, pull up a chair and grab a cup of tea and be ready for what comes next at The Bloody Tea Party!



Ah, beautiful tea!


No comments:

Post a Comment