Tuesday, March 13, 2012

30 Day Lolita Meme: Day Twenty~Nine

Day Twenty~Nine: A Picture Of A Lolita You Would Love To Meet For Real

This is ridiculous, I've typed and erased, and typed again, several times now trying to figure out who I'd want to meet and why.

I would love to meet......

Misako Aoki



She's the embassador of Kawaii, yes, but she's more that just a pretty face in a pretty Lolita dress. She also works as a nurse and takes care of people. With the double~agent life you know she has to be smart and always working hard. I think it's admirable, doing what she loves and working as hard as she has to in both jobs . She reminds me to strive to be a better person and not let things like fashion, status quo, or even other people and what they think, stand in my way.

Truly, I would love to meet more that just Misako, and for different reasons, There are many unique people in our fashion with different styles and different ways of thinking, I would love to sit and talk to people over a nice cup of tea. ^_^

Who would you like to meet and why?

So that's it for this day's meme, I hope you enjoyed looking into my head!

Tootles for now!




No comments:

Post a Comment