Sunday, March 11, 2012

30 Day Lolita Meme: Day Twenty~Seven

Day Twenty~Seven: One Song That Fits Your Lolita Style

I honestly think it would have to be this, The Mad Hatter from Wonderland the Musical. Every time I listen to it, I just feel like I'm on top of the world and no one can touch me, it boosts my confidence levels way up especially when I can see everyone is already staring at me.



My one problem with this song is trying not to dance or sing it in public. I just can't stop myself from dancing and this song just doesn't help!

What song would best fit you and your Loli?

Day Twenty~Seven is starting off with me dancing around the room with a cup of hot tea...this could be problematic in so many ways...hope everyone's day is starting off well.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, i like this song and when you feel dancing, than dance even in lolita..^.^ Candy wishes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally dance around in my Lolita, maybe I'll record it and post it...I feel like being silly now, thanks!

      Delete