Friday, March 16, 2012

A Few Of My Favorite Things: Purses

As you have most likely deduced by the look of this post, I like Lolita purses. They come in all shapes and sizes and are quite intringueing. I used to hate purses (still kind of do) and can't figure out why I need to carry so much stuff as to need a bag for it. I need to just accept it as a necessary evil sometimes.

Lolita, however, strikes my fancy with some pretty nifty purses that I'd be glad to carry around. Not all are brand, but most are, but I find these selections pretty lovely, in particular. 
The Heart~Shape
Always has been one of my favorite styled bags.

The Treasure Chest
If there is one bag I've always dreamt of, it's a treasure chest bag, thank you Aatp!

The Star
 While not my favorite shape bag, this one does make an impression.

The Traveler Trunk
I think this is a lovely bag that can go with just about any classic or gothic wardrobe.

The Tea Cup
 I told you I love tea cups! I don't have a lot of sweet but I would love this bag. If the had a tea pot bag, I'd probably want it too.

The Playing Card
Again, it would be hard to fit in my wardrobe, but I love the look of playing cards. 

The Satchel
Simple and elegant, and another staple that could go easily into any classic or gothic wardrobe.

The Little House Down The Lane
I just think it's cute, again, with bags like these the coord needs to have a theme to fit.

Stained Glass
Lovely and delicate looking. (I'd be afraid to break it)

The "Book" Bag


I do love any type of book styled bags, including the Innocent World bag, I am thinking of making one of these soon.


Classic

Not much to describe it, however, it comes in different colors and is suited for gothic, classic, and even sweet Lolita.

The Violin
I love the Violin bag, I play the violin, it's my favorite instruement, I love this bag.

The Piano
If I had to get the violin bag just because I play it, I would have to get the piano bag too, and it's just as cute a bag. 

The Bow
Lately I've been obsessed with bows. I bought several bow rings in several colors that I can easily match to most of my Lolita.


The Coffin
Easily fitted to gothic, and I would love to find a brown one to add to a classic~ish coord, but alas, these things aren't thought of.


Easily said, these bags are awesome and are just a few more of my favorite things. 


No comments:

Post a Comment