Friday, February 22, 2013

LBC: Designing Your Dream Closet

Designing my dream closet....hmmmmmmm

I've been thinking about this all week, thinking of all the lovely pieces I would love to have in my wardrobe, or NEED, and the list just seems never ending. However, I did manage to bring it down to earth with certain items I needed to fill out my wardrobe a bit more.

Here are a few things that I think will help build up my current wardrobe and make it more versitile with the pieces I already have (with an exception of a few wants ^_^).

Blouses:

I can go on and on about blouses and I think they broaden anyones wardrobe. Different fabrics, and designs, can make different accents to an outfit and turn out a whole new coordinate.

This particular blouse could be very useful between several jsks, ops, and skirts:


work in progress for the LBC







No comments:

Post a Comment