Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Picnic Season! Release Season!

Okay! Okay! So I hear that title in Daffy and Bugs Bunny voices, I can't seem to think of anything else though.

Picnic baskets and warm, sunny, afternoons keep fluttering through my brain as I work the day away. I don't know if anyone else feels the same way, but I am definitly ready to shed my coat and let the baffled onlookers pout at my frillyness!

Don't get me wrong, I've loved the winter weather and being able to go ice skating decked out to the nines in wintery, almost mori~esque, coords and visit little cozy shops and enjoy an afternoon with frilly friends.

But I am ready!

I've already had a few outdoors~y meetups planned, including an ice cream social, a biking/picnic meet, and just a good ol'hike through the woods.

Alright most of that is involving a picnic of some sort, but can you blame me? I've had to deal with a lot of snow recently that even impeds my ability to go skating or to little tea meets.

Recently, I've been thinking of putting a little spring into my wardrobe with a lot of different colors I've not really worn before, or have worn often.

I just received this particular jsk from my shopping service:

Angelic Pretty Dream Drop JSK in Lavender
 Lavender seems to quickly be becoming my favorite color, ingredient, everything lately. I've even recently made some lavender infused truffles...they were delicious, thanks for asking.

I need a few lavender blouses that would be lovely to use with a few of my other pieces but I think I will just make those.

Another awesome piece I've purchased was this awesome houndstooth jsk that I'm so prepaired to rock at a nice summery picnic with my little boater cap:

Baby The Stars Shine Bright Scallop Houndstooth JSK
It's a really pretty piece too, I love the pearl decoration with the charm hanging at just the right spot as an accent.

I'm not usually all gung~ho about dressing up spring but I do have to say it has a grip on my this year.

What are your latest Loli finds this season? Was there anything that you need without a doubt in your mind? (Besides Day Dream Carnival Lolis and Chaps)

That's all for now! It's time to have a nightcap of tea, though I'll probably be up for hours bouncing of the walls!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment