Friday, September 20, 2013

LBC: Design A Complete Coordinate For Only $100

I believe this may have been the first post in the Lolita Blog Carnival that I stumbled on that immediately made me want to join in the fun! This is an anniversary post and I think it was one of my favorite topics that I really wanted to make a go at and for fun I browsed and built but never posted anything, but I feel maybe would make a good segment post every week or so and keep me going strong.




$75.00
$7.80


$4.80






Check out the frills on these ladies!


If you would like to learn more about the LBC feel free to check out the FB page, here!

Everyone has built pretty awesome pieces and I left their links above and under the banner so please check them out. I'd also like to post the link for the previous years $100 Coordinate posts as well in a second section under the recent ones, here, so take a peek at these as well!


No comments:

Post a Comment