Thursday, December 26, 2013

Lolita Christmas Haul!

Alright frillies, it's that time of year again and I bet a whole bunch of you have received or bought amazing things to put in your wardrobes.

I am excited to say I will be acquiring a few new pieces for my wardrobe.

Firstly, the dress....


I was shocked to learn I would be getting not simply either of the jsks from the soirée series but the op. My fiancé had me fooled into believing he was getting jsk I in mint but it turned out he prefered the op because I didn't have anything like it in my wardrobe. So though I am shocked, I am waiting in excitement, which I will be for the next few weeks.

I do plan on acquiring the bonnet so I have been watching the baby site night and day, so hopefully I will snatch it up when it becomes available, keep your fingers crossed for me frillies!

He also bought me a new wig to go and the three latest GLBs which I've been pouring over since I got them.

Next was a gift from my younger brother, whom had me for secret Santa, and his gift ended up being one of baby's new pink parasols.


Not too far off the mark, I do have a lot of pink in my wardrobe and I only have one lumiebre, black, parasol so this was a pleasant surprise.

My mother bought me a tea cup and a new tea pot, and she also found me my serger foot, so I can finally use my gift from last year.

All in all, it has been a crazy Christmas and I made out like a bandit, all I need now is to get my dress and piece together the rest of the coord. 

Hope everyone's holidays are wonderful, that you are merry as are your families, take care of each other and hope you have many moments of good cheer to cherish. 

Now move over to your clean cup and pour yourself a nice hot spot of tea!


No comments:

Post a Comment