Monday, December 30, 2013

The Best And The Bad Realeases of 2013

Saw this pop up on EGL and decided it was something I wouldn't mind adding my 2 cents to.

Like most, I have poured over updates and reserve pages for brands, both indie and established, seeking any new print or piece that I would squee at or cringe at the very sight of.

I will say that baby had a very good year for releases, mainly were a win for me so it is difficult to choose something other than Baby or Alice. I have re~evaluated my favorites list from over the years and simply know they are probably my top favorite brand.

However, there is always room for any brand in my closet as long as I think the piece is pretty!

So without further ado, this is my list of TOP TEN releases from 2013.

BEST

My Sweet Mate Kumya's Trick or Treat series



Merry Making In The Ghost Town series



Alice In Mixworks! series from St. Baker 221B x LIef



Soirée Of The Beginning Of My Memories series




Lost In Sea Blue Jsk Krad Lanrete



Rose Prayer Dream Library Print Chiffon Jsk Surface Spell


Flying Flying Chess Story


Chambray Bustier~Like Pinafore Dress Metamorphose Temps De Fille


Maria Jsk Mary Magdalene 



Rose Trianon ~ Mucha Garden Jsk Innocent World



BAD

Magical Painting A~Line Pinafore Jsk Metamorphose Temps De Fille Crown Label Line


Sweet Waffle Angelic Pretty



Flared Sleeve Tiered Dress Metamorphose Temps De Fille



Flamant Low Waist Jsk Victorian Maiden



Happy Ending Story Series (the name is what makes this hilariously bad!)



Anniversary Happy Pie Innocent World


Colorful Gingham Jsk Angelic Pretty



Bunny Ear Wristcuffs Angelic Pretty



Joker Card Alice And The Pirates

Robe Du Breme Julliette Et Justine



Not all of the bad are terrible, some I just don't like, others I wonder what the designers were thinking. Rounding it all out 2013 wasn't quite a bad year for releases. I didn't add all the greats or all the bad or terrible ones but these are the ones that stick out most in my mind.

So Lolis and Gents, it is now the last of 2013 and I bid you adieu for now and see you soon next year, hopefully it will be just as interesting.

Happy New Years Frillies!

No comments:

Post a Comment