Saturday, January 18, 2014

LBC: Lolita And You In 8 Years

To be completely honest, I've never been one to go with the norms of society and what they think is appropriate or go with the status quo, especially with clothing. It's not that I want to rebel I simply know that I am who I am and no one can force change on me.

This is not to say I will be still wearing sweet OTT any things, I tend to stay away from the more child like pieces, they simply are not my style. And I won't be wearing inappropriate attire to events that it's not quite appropriate for, I know when and where, although I may have a touch somewhere in my outfit.

I don't believe I will grow into an aristocrat style exclusively, or just wear gothic or classic, I think certain styles of sweet and country would still be alright if coordinated a certain way, and like. I've said I'm wearing it for me, no one else.

I think I will be more refind, lolita isn't exactly just a hobby for me, I think I'm too involved. And I also don't think I would have invested so much time, money, and effort into it if I wasn't going to enjoy it for a very long time, I feel it would be too much of a waste. All my sewing work alone makes me feel more secure in lolita and how I can make something for me in the long run.

What's your thought on it? Where do you see yourself? 

So though I'm not certain of what I would be exactly, I feel like. I know where I'd like to go.

This post is from this weeks topic for the Lolita Blog Carnival. If you'd like to learn more, check them out here.

There are other Loli's who have blogged about this as well, you can find them all in the list below.



No comments:

Post a Comment