Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Lolita Blog Carnival First Of 2014: Trends You Predict For 2014

I've been wracking my brain for the past few days, weeks really, trying to predict what will be the newest trends of 2014.....and I only have a few inklings.

1) HAND~MADES

Within my community at least I have been seeing more and more Lolis taking their hands to fabrics and flowers and making pieces of their own to adorn their coordinates. I think this is a lovely movement and inspiring and adds a little more enjoyment to the already enjoyable fashion, whether big or small.

The bonnet I have been fighting with figuring out for god knows how long.

2) LACE

I think with the previous year's love of OTT Classic it will grow and morph even more. Whether adding it to a simple piece or soft lace opera gloves, I think we will be seeing new things for Loli's with lace.



3) FLORAL CORSAGES

Not quite new, but this is something growing stronger in Lolita.



4) NAVIES AND TEALS

I think this year will start with more bluish tones, whether solid pieces or prints, but I feel this may be the direction brands are going with color ways lately.


5) SEPTRES



Did I mention how septres will take over every Loli's mind in 2014? 

That really all I have for now, I'm not to good at this but I will say I was excited to see last years prediction for bonnets was a good guess.

If you want to see other Lolita's thoughts on this years trends check them out here for this weeks Lolita Blog Carnival!



What trends do you predict? 


♥︎Breidholt 
♥ Lace Teapot 
♥ Sweet Indeed 
♥︎

No comments:

Post a Comment