Saturday, February 8, 2014

LBC: Lolita Designers I'd Like To meet

Good evening lovelies!

Today I'm bringing you another post for the Lolita Blog Carnival. This weeks topic is which designers would is like to meet.

As always I'm fickle, I wanted to pick an indie designer and a brand brand designer, but I did narrow it down after some thought to it.


I would like to meet Uehara Kumiko.


I just think she is too cute and very sweet and I really like a lot of her designs particularly My Sweet Mate Kumya's Trick or Treat. I just melt when I look at all those squish able bears all dressed up and the chubby hearts and pumpkins with their cute little faces.

After seeing this video and simply hearing her love for lolita and her designs and how she decides them made me really want to meet her. I had already wanted to meet the Baby and AAtp designer staff but I think at this point in time I'd be really happy to meet Uehara in particular.

Just watch and you'll understand why.

Don't forget to check out the Lolita Blog Carnival if you want to learn more about these types of posts. You can visit their Facebook page and learn more here.



If you want to know other lolita bloggers who also posted on this topic you can click the links here and give them a read.

Helado De Cereza

2 comments:

  1. Argh, I watched that video, and I just felt to incredibly awed hearing a little bit more of what goes into making lolita fashion happen behind the scenes. I also want the particular print discussed in the video more but that'll be a second hand hunt now, hah.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! And it really got me motivated to push myself I to more sewing. I want to design my own prints.

      Also, Trick or Treat is worth it if you find a way to snag one. I have the Sophy jsk but I'm becoming more and more determined to get the other version too.

      Delete