Saturday, February 22, 2014

LBC: Romantic Coordinate Ideas

So this week on Lolita Blog Carnival we voted on a topic that correlated to this Friday's sweet sweet holiday.



This is my very first foray into polyvore....please tell me how you find all these awesome lolita dresses and things on it because I'm lost but this is what I came up with for it.






I began with a lot of Innocent World pieces when I initially started then I wanted to do it in dusty rose colors...but because I don't know how to use this thingamabob just yet and I came up with this.

I thought the tights were simple and elegant and just gave a nice flare that made me think more on the Romantic Era. The shoes I wanted were more like these IW boots or spats but these were nice and fit with the idea I had in my head.
 
The dress is Mary Magdalene and the sweetheart neckline is nice and sits just right for a delicate jewelry piece so I went with this really cool cameo chocker and a similarly colored cameo ring with a little mermaid on it and thought they'd go well.
 
Black lace wristcuffs that are simple and soft because of the lace with a similar veiled headdress from Angelic Pretty add a nice touch. For hair styles I'd honestly go with an up hair-do to be honest but if not that a wavy down-do would go as well. The bag is a cute IW bag that pairs nicely with the rest of the coord.
 
To take a look at other lovely coords check out these links for more Lolita Blog Carnival Lolita!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment