Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Lolita Blog Carnival: What's. Next On Your Wishlist



What's next on my list of lolita conquests-er wishlist you ask? Why I honestly have quite a few things to tell you the truth. I shall now spam you with wonderful frilly things!


And simply assume that I'm looking into purchasing the navy Colorway of this:


And looking for the teal Colorway of this:


To me the Night Fairy Fantasia series will always remain on my wishlist until I have these particular colors and specific styles to add to my own collection. 

These pieces are a few of my wishlist that are always on my mind to get. I love the prints and just can't stop looking at them. These are ones I'm actively looking out for. With non prints, nothing against them I love them and find them really great pieces and love having those in my top bracket awesomely good finds for amazing prices, I just don't seek them out as actively.

I did recently do a shoe order with Antaina and have to say that I am so pleased I need to get a few more in a few more shades. I have reevaluated that I need a black, regular red, and a darker pink, but that's just for now.

Another serious purchase is a princess sleeved blouse in pink to go with a certain coord for Rufflecon that will happen this October. I have so many coords planned I'm trying not to go overboard.

If you'd like to read up more on what other Lolitas are looking for check them out here:

Vanilla Traumfabrik

You can also learn more about the carnival if you'd like to join from The Facebook page here.


No comments:

Post a Comment