Friday, August 1, 2014

LBC: Most Versatile Piece I Own

Hello fellow Lolitas!

This weeks topic was a fun easy one, what is the most versatile thing in my closet, and for me there are really two things in particular.

ONE:

Blouses! 



I have pretty much tried to stay simple with blouses and make it easier for my wardrobe to match keeping everything going around three specific color blouses that I wear the most, black, cream, and white.

I do have other colors in my blouses but those tend to be the colors I carry the most of.

TWO:




Floral headdresses! 

I have made so many of them and have enough with a variety of colors that I have one per coordinate. In truth, I kind of go a little crazy and generally make a new one for each coord but I'm not quite there that I do. However I do have at least three headdresses that can work with almost any coord.

What do you have that is the most versatile?

Well frillies, I'll keep this short and simple, that's all for today and since it is not out why don't you ice that tea and enjoy the rest of the day!


For more from your weekly Lolita Blog Carnival lovelies check out what others have written up. You can find more here on the Facebook page or check the links below.



No comments:

Post a Comment