Thursday, January 1, 2015

LBC: Lolita Holiday Wishlist

Every Lolita will have a wishlist. Some have a mile long one while others only a few pieces. My wishlist happens to be getting my room to look like a Lolita brand store! In my more realistic wishlists it's to have more staple pieces like blouses and petticoats, but a frilly dream of a store sized closet isn't a terrible thing, is it?

Here is a short abbreviated list of things I think I need for my wardrobe and not so much everything I would love to see hanging up on my racks list.

★Chiffon Blouses★
 

Something like this, in pink, would be ideal for my wardrobe right now but maybe with a Peter Pan collar for My Sweet Mate Kumya Chan's Trick~Or~Treat! If I could get similar ones in creams, black, or whites that would be all the better too for other coordinates that I feel really could use them.

★Black Cat, Witch, And The Apple Tree★
 
 
I'm a sucker for this dress and I think I simply need all of the Baby and Aatp August/Halloween releases. I'm simply going to keep looking for that reasonably priced jsk and it really doesn't matter which colorway at this point...

★Matching Triple Fortune Bonnet★
 
 
 
If I were to ever get my hands on a red colorway of Black Cat I would so want to snag that new red and black bonnet from 3F to match. THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN! If not I would simple wish to make a matching one to that particular jsk.

★A Better Petticoat★



Both A-line and Cupcake shaped. I need better for both and I haven't had the time nor ability to get to a store and buy fabric for one. I do know how to make one now though but I didn't have any organza or even heavy tulle to make one.

★More Fabric And Lace★
 
 There can never be too much fabric and lace in the life of a Lolita. It would be great to have more at my disposal and make more of the things I need and want. I would probably have at least 5 or 10 more blouses, especially with my serger up and going.



So that's what I have on my most recent wishlist. To see what other frillies have on theirs check them out here:

 
Lace Teapot
Poppy Noir
East Coast Pocket Princess
Red Sakura Beauty
The Kingdom Of Frilly Magic

 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It's definitely dream dress status for me right now.

      Delete
  2. Lovely wish list!
    I think they are 3F red and black bonnets for sale on Kera website?

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://page10.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/m128491848
    There was also one on yahoo auctions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Mini, you're awesome! Thanks for scoping them out and sending me links, I just missed it...but I'll recheck the KERA shop. Last I had checked they were sold out but if they've restocked....XD

      Delete