Friday, December 12, 2014

LBC: Winter Lolita Look

This weeks Lolita Blog Carnival is going for a Winter Lolita Look and I have looked through my wardrobe and pondered what would do. My mind went to fur caplets and wintery colors and layers of fabric and all I wanted to do was throw on some frills and chill out with a new hot chocolate mix that I cooked up.
 
And this is what I could think of closest to a winter look off the top of my head for a winter look.
 
 
 
Small Rundown:
Blouse/Bloomers/Petti: Handmade
JSK/Headbow: Btssb
Shoes (Not Seen): Antaina
Everything Else: Offbrand

 
The heavy wool dresses always make me feel like I'm ready for winter and the cold. What I'd like to add to this would be a beret and a cardigan but this is what I have and feel is appropriate.
 
If you would like to learn more about the topics or the Lolita Blog Carnival as a whole feel free to check us out, here. If you wish to join be sure to follow the rules in the description of the group.
 
And check out these other fabulous frillies who joined in on the topic this week with their posts.
 



Alice in Lolitaland

The Kingdom of Frilly Magic

The Chocolate Maiden


Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment