Monday, January 19, 2015

LBC: Favorite Event From 2014

This past year has been one awesome and fun event after another and picking only one as a favorite is tough.  Too much fun has been had at every meet and event, I'm not sure there was anything that I  didn't find favorable so I'll keep with the biggest.

RUFFLECON!!!

II


It was like a dream. So many frilly people to see so many pictures to take and things to do, it was truly fantastic. I was able to hang out with my friends in my local community who I think the world of and was glad to have a weekend of frills and fun. 



I took as many pictures as possible (my fb has a ton of RC pics) and made many new friends and enjoyed shopping in the merchants room and being in the fashion show. Every little thing had me excited to have been able to attend and I've been checking for any updates that RC may have for 2015.



What RC has brought me to really think about is some of my goals for myself. I do want to better my coordinates and makeup and hair, most definitely, and I think I did a good enough job this past year but now I wish to further my skills. 

Another thing that I've been working towards is making my small Indie Brand happen. I've been working on small accessories everyday since before the new year or working on strengthening my sewing skills with my serger. My plans are to be able to have plenty of stock for the remote vendors table. 





No comments:

Post a Comment