Monday, January 12, 2015

LBC: How I've Changed In Lolita Over The Last Year

It has been a crazy this past year and I'm certain 2015 is going to be just as topsy~turvy for me as well. One thing I've been thinking about lately was how I've changed within the fashion. I've kind of cringed at the thought, but I believe I've made leaps since the summer.

I usually wear every day or so and that made this a bit difficult but I'm going to go the way of meet ups. There are 2 glaring differences I could use from January to December. I pretty much had a great start and then I started to kind of hit and miss at spring/summer meet ups, I really did better when it came to styling my real hair. Unfortunately, you don't get to see any of this from the meet up pictures.

 
 
 
I wish I had taken the time to do my real hair for this particular coord, you don't get to see this part of the transformation but I started to think of where real hair was better than wig.
 
 
 

I am very proud of this coord and that it was all handmade. It's still a work in progress but I think this was pretty well done.

 
This is the first time I ever got to wear this piece. It's one of my dream dresses and I was so excited to wear it and how it coincided with RC's High Tea theme. I did wish I could have snagged a 3F bonnet to match but that comes later and you can see the coord I had wished to wear for the even. 
 
 
We did our annual Frills & Chills meet up and managed to survive the planning craze between everything.
 
 
A picture of my husband and I on October 31st, I still don't have many pictures, but the ones I do have are nice enough. All I can say was October was a BUSY month, starting with Rufflecon and ending with my wedding.
 
 
Triple Fortune bonnet!!! This coord is completely different from how I wore it in October. I went with a different blouse and shoes and finally had my bonnet.
 
Going through the pictures doesn't really get to help with my hair an make up growth but I definitely used my real hair more in my every day Lolita wear. I have learned that I should be more confident in meets with my natural hair and I did learn more make-up wise this year. I feel as if I've done less sweet this past year and even less sweet, delving more into classic and classic-sweet, I'd like to do more of all of them.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment