Thursday, March 19, 2015

It's Almost Time

So my wonderful frillies, if you're wondering what's going on in my life as of late and have checked up on here, you'll most likely have seen that I've been doing a lot of Lolita Blog Carnival posting and writing throughout about making things. You may also have seen me mention more about working on my indie brand that I've only been dreaming about for several years now.

I want to share my love of this fashion by selling my creations in hope that many will enjoy them and be happy with each piece I make. To do all that I've pushed past my fears and worked tirelessly but happily towards my goal of putting myself and my designs out there. I'm sticking with the blog title because it's a bit opulent and ethereal and I want to reflect that in my work.

 

Stay tuned for more info and links to shops and updates on new items from me. I hope you will continue to support me and follow me on this journey.


No comments:

Post a Comment