Thursday, March 5, 2015

Our Valentine's Meet

This past Saturday the Rhode Island Lolita Community and Boston Lolita Society joined forces once again and turned out another fun day on the ice for Valentine's in Providence, RI.



The rink was filled with far more people than I thought there would be considering how much snow we've had recently - it's currently snowing now and no I do not want to build a snow man, a frost giant is okay though - but it didn't hinder our group from having a stellar time. I haven't been able to get down to the rink as often as I'd like to this year so I was bouncing with energy and speeding through and circling everyone or doing some sort of trick with Sweet as we past each other on the ice.

 (My apologies, we had so much fun on the ice, we took not a single pic)
(Just pretend there is skating frilly goodness here)


Not excluding anyone new to skating, it was fun getting others to try or brushed up on their skills making a chain and trying not to go to fast and cause a tumble.



After it got a little too cold for our troops we switched gears and carpooled over to a cute little cafĂ© down near me called Sweet Indulgence. It's completely decked in pink and as it was our Valentine's meet we thought it a perfect match. And as we encouraged our attendees to think Valentine's themed I decided to go all out and dress pink from head to toe with heart accents on my jsk.

 
 
 
The day did turn our sweet and by the end of the meet we all ate a ton of sweets and the company was fun and great too. At the end of the day I always feel grateful for the comm that I have and the people that I get to meet, I'm not sure I'd know what to do without them.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment