Friday, April 24, 2015

LBC: Your Favorite Lolita Garb Find

Over the last few weeks I have been debating what I think may be the best garment find I have ever landed in Lolita. I've thought through accessories, blouse, bags and all sorts of things that have been added to my wardrobe over the years and how I've stumbled on them. There are actually three that I've chosen for three different reasons.

The first one that keeps coming to mind is my Flowers and Ribbon Salon OP. I managed to find it on YahooJP! (I believe) and got it for a total of 3,000 yen. You read that right, 3,000 yen. It is by far my cheapest Lolita garment find and one of the dresses that first drove me to Lolita fashion so it makes it one of my favorites. I had a total of four jsks in that particular order so shipping wasn't bad either. 


The next would be one of my favorite finds simply do to the fact that I found it for a heck of a lot cheaper than I would have ever found it on any of the sales comms and it has Dream Dress status. This one was also in that package from the same order as the one above.


The next, last, and most important of my favorite finds is this gorgeous Chantillic Ribbon OP that I found at Rufflecon 2014 just in time for my wedding. I had been pouring through sales comms and online shops looking for just the right dress and I was loosing hope. This dress is wonderful and how the look turned out was near exactly what I had hoped for.



So that is it for this post, I had to pick the top 3 favorite finds and they just make me happy.

What are your favorite finds?

If you want to see what others have for their posts check them out here in the links below!



No comments:

Post a Comment