Friday, August 21, 2015

LBC: Create A Coord Based On Your Favorite Song



To pick my favorite song...that is what was asked for this weeks LBC topic...we were meant to choose our favorite and then make a coord for it. This led me to going through all of my playlists and trying to figure what my favorite of favorites was. This did not work so well. So, instead of putzing around trying to choose one of my favorites I decided to choose one of my go to songs that I often like to listen to.

So I chose The Mad Hatter from Wonderland the musical.

Here are a few pieces I'd love to smoosh together to create a fabulous Mad Hatter themed coord using Aatp's Trick Hat, Pricked Heart corset jsk in red as a main piece.



Something A Bit Mad

Now the only things I want to change is the color of the boots to black but Polyvore is difficult for me. I also wanted kind of wild hair because, well, it's a mad hatter inspired coord after all. The fun little skirt paired with the Atelier Boz coat, unfortunately, needs to be ignored in this case but other than that, it's all good. The mini top hat was a must as I'm certain I don't need to explain they why but I would definitely change the ribbon to the hat to match the red in the jsk and add a little bow to the blouse to match as well with the watch dangling from that. And if I could find a tea cup bag that'd be EPIC if it also matched.

I hope you've enjoyed this little snippet of this weeks LBC, I'll try to get next weeks done soon with a few more updates on TBTP indie brand as well (I think I only leave my sewing table for tea breaks and pee breaks). 
Well that's all for now, check back soon, and while you wait why don't you enjoy a spot of tea!


No comments:

Post a Comment