Saturday, October 10, 2015

LBC: Create A Halloween Coord

So I'm very late about posting this and this will be a very short and clean post as I will make a post about Rufflecon 2015!

For my Halloween themed coord I finally created my dream coord for Btssb's Sweet Mate Kumya~Chan's Trick~Or~Treat and did the coord for the musical performance night for RC. I worked very hard on this outfit and one item in particular has become the hit I had hoped for and I will be doing commissions for it in my shop, The Bloody Tea Party.



Coord Rundown: 
Jsk: Baby The Stars Shine Bright Sweet Mate Kumya~Chan's Trick~Or~Treat
Shoes: An~Tai~Na
Blouse/Witch's Bonnet/Tights: All done by me (Blouse and Witch's bonnet is up for commission, tights are handpainted) (Cat mask constructed by me and detailed/painted by my awesome mother!)

Please excuse the derp! I had a lot of fun during the con and was so happy to wear it, especially the witch's bonnet, which I have received 3 commissions and have one floating around with the Lolita Collective. I will post more about the con later but if you would like to know more about "The Witch's Bonnet" you can check out my listing for it on my FB page, here. Please, like and share my page and if you have any questions about anything there, feel free to drop me a line and ask!



If you want to see other coord posts for this wonderfully spoopy topic, you can check them out below.

No comments:

Post a Comment