Friday, December 18, 2015

LBC: Create A Coord Under $100

These are always a little hard for me as I want to use what I own and try to make it look decent for a post. Instead, this time I used as many stock pics as I could find and the only one I couldn't find an exact pic of is the shoes. I'll probably add a pick later and do a little more work on this post but I wanted to try to get it done. Here's what I came up with for a coord for under $100.00 usd and all things I have in my wardrobe.



Got this beautiful IW piece for $45.00 on LM

About $2.50 for these
Bloody Tea Party Necklace $25.00
Closest pick I can find of shoes I was gifted. They are all cream and shorter with no lift. $0.00

The overcoat was a wedding gift from a friend
Handmade by me (The Bloody Tea Party) $25.00

Well, that's all she wrote for the evening frillies. I'm about to hit the hay after a nice calming cup of tea. If you want to see what other frillies came up with for this weeks Lolita Blog Carnival topic check them out below.






No comments:

Post a Comment