Tuesday, January 5, 2016

365 Lifestyle Lolita Challenge: Day 5: Discover A New Book


The only reason this particular topic was difficult was simply due to the fact that I like reading and have a kindle app on all devices. I do like getting myself a good old fashion book but if I were to physically have a book for all the books I've read over the last 4 months alone I'd be in some serious trouble.

My favorite types of books are usually gilded age mysteries or horror novels or your timeless classic literature collection but since I needed to discover a new one I point and clicked.




Magic and mystery are some of my favorite things and being free is absolutely another favorite thing. It's about a young woman from the year 1437 who wishes to paint and instead ends up taking a tumble under a noblewoman's horse and ends up thrown into court intrigue. If it's really good I'll post a little review, but for now I'm going to curl up with this little find and a cup of hot tea!




No comments:

Post a Comment