Thursday, January 7, 2016

365 LLC: Day 7: Photograph Little Details From Your Favorite Dress

I went with Night Fairy Fantasia jsk I from Alice and the Pirates.


The rose lace used for corset lacing is so cute and I love the dark brown accents, it really pops.
The Neverland landscape surrounded by stars and toys and the ticking croc is one of my favorite details in this series.
I'll try to add a better pic (I don't know why it's sideways here) but I went crazy when I realized that not only was Neverland on the dress but so was the infamous Jolly Roger!
The shirring panel in the back is also covered in brown ribbon and framed by more rose lace which just makes me happy to have all this really pretty lace.
The rouched chiffon panels add extra layers to the dress and give it a fairytale appeal in my opinion.

There is more with about 5 different Tinkerbells skipping throughout the print and Big Ben and London Bridge, this dress is really dreamy! I had a difficult time actually choosing between this, Black Cat, Witch, and the Apple Tree, and Fragrant Rose Memories because those are also favorites and the details on those are pretty amazing too, but I only chose one for tonight. Maybe next time!

I off!

No comments:

Post a Comment