Friday, January 15, 2016

LBC: Predict 5 New Trends For 2016

It's a new year and we are only 2 weeks in and we survived 2015! Wooooo! There were so many wonderful and yet bittersweet things that went down last year and I'm curious to see how 2016 will turn out.

Since it's a new year it will be nice to make a few predictions for the fashion.

❤The Old-School Awakens❤

I have seen it, recently, on my feed and at meets that there have been more old school looks present. It's becoming a bigger thing the more coords I see, and it's lovely! I'm talking more old school coordinating and your more prominant black with white lace coords. I didn't like the hate on it because I thought it was weird and unreasonable. I think it's a breathe of fresh air.

❤Classic Will Keep Strong❤

I'm in love with the classic/sweet aesthetic and the fact that classic is very prominent in the comms makes me happy. I do think the "phase" will continue.

❤More Tea Length Dress Or Longer Petticoat❤

Because with classic lolita there is also tea length skirts and long lace-edged petticoats and many have already taken to this facet. I think it will only get stronger this year and we shall see many even in sweet and gothic lolita styles (which I feel as though there haven't been as many as there can be).

❤Indie Shops And Taobao Brands Will Have Bigger Pull❤

I said this last year and I'll say it again: Indie designers and Taobao will push out some fabulous pieces this year and be stronger than ever before. They know what we want, they know the quality that we want, and they are working hard to give it to us.

❤An Uprising Of Kadona And Ouji❤

There have been a lot of adorable and elegant princes pop up over the last few months and I've been seeing more flock to the style (and the princes). It's an interesting part of the fashion and I think the style is fun and more accessable in some ways that the rest of lolita fashion isn't.


🎀 Darkly Darling 🎀
🎀Gravelvet🎀

No comments:

Post a Comment