Sunday, January 31, 2016

Lolita 52 Challenge: My Favorite Lolita Brand

What's in a brand? What makes a brand make you tick? For each frilly there is a different brand that has a grip on their lace edged heart and I am no different.When I look at my favorite brands I like my heart actually clenches and I get the urge to put on some of my favorite frills. It's a call very difficult to resist and I'm certain I'm not the only one who feels this.

My favorite brand? It would have to be Baby the Stars Shines Bright and Alice and the Pirates, I just can't seem to get enough of their styles and cuts and their mix of classic and sweet looks. It really does make me feel like this:



Well that and Triple Fortune bonnets, let's be very honest. They make me happy and I love the moment of unwrapping a new piece from them and feels wonderful to put them on and enjoy them. I hope you have a brand or a piece that makes you feel the same way.

No comments:

Post a Comment