Monday, February 1, 2016

365 LLC: Day 32: Write About Your Perfect Valentines Day Lolita Meet

In all honesty, my mind goes to last years Valentines Day meet up I hosted with a few friends in RI where we went ice skating for a few hours and then went to the pinkest café we could find, Sweet Indulgence. It was a really fun and lovely day and everyone had a blast. To date, that is probably the best meet I've had for that particular holiday and I will cherish that day with my friends.

I don't think I would actually want to do one very different it was always a blast to go with a group. I also think it's a lot of fun and gets people good at skating helping those not so good and allows for a lot of fun and then the idea of relaxing somewhere with a nice cup of tea or chocolate after it would be very nice. I would start off the day welcoming everyone to the meet and handing out packaged home made chocolates and cookies with Valentine cards attached to them to each guest and direct them to lockers/skate rentals/rink and skate away the day. After that I would love to get everyone to go for a ride around the area on a horse drawn carriage before heading over to have tea and hot chocolate in a nice cozy little café, like Teaism or Lady Camellia's.

It's a bit of a pricey meet but it would be a lot of fun. What would your perfect Valentine's Day Lolita meet be like?

No comments:

Post a Comment