Friday, February 19, 2016

365 LLC: Day 49: Keep Your Posture In Check


Posture to me is very important as I am a slightly busty lady and I really don't want to end up with a hunched back. My back does hurt constantly and I find that if I'm slouching or hunched over in a chair it's bound to be the cause of my problems. Every day I try to remember to stand tall and yet still feel relaxed, it's tough but that's life, it's something that I've have been drilling in my head since I was little.


Posture is also important in taking good pictures. I'm not really good at taking pics but I try and when I do my first thought, after not making too derpy of a face, is to make sure I'm not slouching or hunched. This pic is a bit extreme but I feel it demonstrates well enough that if I stand straight and try to square my shoulders just a bit then I feel like I have slightly better posture and I don't look too weird. Here's hoping it all works out, I'm going to stop here and make a separate post for the GLB quiz section for today.



No comments:

Post a Comment