Monday, February 22, 2016

365 LLC: Day 53: Design A Coordinate Based On A Painting



Today I scored the internet for portraits I really like and would like to coord around and I happened upon these two pieces that I feel like I may be able to do. The first one I stumbled on while browsing John Singer Sargent and Isabella Stuart Gardner and now that I can't seem to find the name, even while reverse googling and all that, I can't find the artist's name (if you know please feel free to drop a line because I'm pretty sure it's not a Sargent, it would be greatly appreciated!). I do have a perfect op for it though and would like to coord it different to what I'm used to and give it a similar look.

The second is a portrait done by Sargent and is of Isabella Stuart Gardner and it is really lovely in person. I have an Alice and the Pirates jsk that would be fun to style this way. It's totally my kind of style and I love doing my hair in similar ways, I don't have long enough pearls but I'll figure out something.



Stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. It looks like the first one is 'An Interlude' by William Sergeant Kendall. See here: http://americanart.si.edu/collections/search/artwork/?id=13569

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh, thank you!
      And now it totally makes sense why it may have come up under a search for Sargent, even though it has totally different spellings.

      Delete